Every college/school has their library both for teachers and students use. The traditional system to manage them is either keeping track of them in a register or keeping a similar entry in computer in ms-excel format. This is fine until you need data from the logs. It’s very time consuming. Online Library Management System helps in solving this issue. All data is stored in a structured database. Data is fetch in no time. Also making an entry and retrieving the record is very fast compared to the traditional method. The system is online so multiple administrator can use this system from different places.
Library Management System is a software used to manages the catalog of a library. This helps to keep the records of whole transactions of the books available in the library. AmpleTrails provides Library Management System which is very easy to use and fulfills all the requirement of a librarian. There are many features which helps librarian to keep records of available books as well as issued books.
Our Library Management System you to:
- Maintaining the catalogue of the books and periodicals available in the library.
- Classify the books subject wise.
- Enabling the users / librarian to search for the books based on author name, title etc.
- Keeping track of issue and return of books.
- Automatic fine calculation for late returns.
- Easy way to know how many books are issued to a particular student.
- Event calendar for librarian to remember their dates.
- Reservation of books which are limited in number.
- Presenting the up-to-date status to the librarian.